Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reflections:After all the 11 Tools

WOW! I feels great to now be completed with all the 11 Tools assignments.
Digital Storytelling, Bookmarking and Video resources through TeacherTube and SchoolTube.

Since I am exploring storytelling this coming year, digital storytelling was of high interest to me. I hope to have my class create a story on the computer using their own illustrations and/or photos. Having them hear their own voices will be exciting to them I think.

My thinking about the learning to take place in my classroom has changed in that I now realize I have a much larger source of information to pull and use from.

Onward ho...with blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the digital storytelling of PhotoStory is a natural "Tool" for you to use with your learners! They will enjoy making their own, or even many class "digital stories". Congrats on finishing and finding many new things to try out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete